Nowadays you can use your whatsapp account on other android devices without installing the whatsapp app and without the login procedure. So, how can you do that? Well, this is very simple to do. You have to use google chrome on other devices in this case.
Today, in this article I’m going to show you how to use Whatsapp on chrome android.
Follow these simple steps to use whatsapp on android google chrome:
First, Load Whatsapp Web from chrome browser
- So, first of all, you guys need two devices and you must be logged in on one of those devices with the whatsapp app. Without two devices you will not be able to use whatsapp on google chrome. Because you have to scan a QR code in the procedure.
- If you have logged in to your device with the whatsapp app, now it’s time to use your whatsapp account on another android device with google chrome.
- So, first, open your google chrome and search for whatsapp. You will see many links on that search. So, select the link of whatsapp which is www.whatsapp.com, do not select “Download whatsapp”.
- After visiting the whatsapp website, go to the chrome browser’s options. Tap on the three dot icon from the top right side and tick on the “Desktop site”. You will see that your website is reloaded.
- Now, tap on the “Whatsapp Web” from the top bar of the whatsapp website. You will see that whatsapp web is loading and it will take a few seconds to load.
- Then a page will appear along with a QR code. You have to scan this code from the device which has the whatsapp app installed and you are logged on that app.
Connect chrome browser with whatsapp app
Now, you have to connect your whatsapp app with the chrome browser. To do that,
- Open your whatsapp app and go to the three dot icon. You will see a few options have appeared. From those options, select either the “Whatsapp web” option or the “Linked devices” option, whichever appears on your app.
- Now, tap on the “Link a device” button.
- Then tap the “Ok” button to proceed scanning the QR code.
- And then hold your device in front of the QR code. Once the QR code is detected, you will see that your whatsapp app is connected with chrome browser and the chrome browser will show your chat history.
(Note: Do not disconnect the internet from the device which has the WhatsApp app. Unless the chrome browser will be disconnected from the whatsapp account.)
So guys, I hope you guys have understood how you can use your whatsapp account from chrome browser. It was a very easy and simple thing to do. If you have any kind of question regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comment section below. I will be happy to assist you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech solutions.