I’m going to show you how to type @ on a computer or laptop. You may need to write this “@” at-sign or at the rate of sign, whatever you call when you want to mail someone or mention someone on Facebook or Twitter. So, how can you write this? This is the easiest thing to do.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to type @ on a computer or laptop.
Follow the following steps for Type @ on your pc or laptop
With the Physical Keyboard
- So, first of all, open a text document like notepad or microsoft word.
- Now, you have to write the “@” sign in the text document. To do that, hold the “SHIFT” button and then press the “2” button. You have to press the “2” button while holding the “SHIFT” button.
- You will see that you have written down the “@” sign very easily.
With the Virtual or on-screen Keyboard for type @
If you want to write the “@” sign with the virtual or on-screen keyboard, you can do that as well. To do that,
- So, first of all, you have to open the on-screen keyboard from the windows start menu. To do that, click on the start menu and type “on screen keyboard” and you will see the search result. From there, click on the “On-screen keyboard”. Your virtual or on-screen keyboard will be active.
- Now, open a text document like notepad or Microsoft word. Then make visible the on-screen keyboard.
- Now, if you see the on screen keyboard, you will see that the “@” sign is faded and “2” is visible.
- So, click once on the “SHIFT” button with the mouse, you will see that now “2” is faded and the “@” sign is visible, now all you have to do is click the “2” button once with the mouse. That’s it, you have written down the “@” sign successfully.
(Note: You have to click the document file first and then click on the “on-screen keyboard” so both are activated for each other. Do not click elsewhere while working with these two, unless it won’t work.)
So, this is how you can do this. I hope you guys have understood how to type @ on computer or laptop. It was a very simple and easy thing to write. If you have any kind of question regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comment section below. I will be glad to aid you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech solutions.