Unless you have been living under a rock you should know what WhatsApp is. WhatsApp is a worldwide known messaging app. It is one of the largest messaging app company in the world and is now owned by Facebook. WhatsApp is a very secured app for texting and keeping in contact with your friends and family. It is a place where people sent texts, pictures, voice messages and more. That being said you need proper security on whatsapp that’s why there is a twostep verification system. Today I will show you how to two step verify whatspp and secure your whatsapp from hackers.
Here is how to two step vefication whatsapp or how to secure whatsapp from hackers-
- Open on Whatsapp and tap on the triple dot icon which is on the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on “setting” then tap on “account”
- Tap on “two step verification” and tap “enable”
- Type your 6-digit password and tap “next” again type your password
- Tap “next” and give your recovery email tap” next” and again confirm the email and tap “next” and tap “done”
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you but if you are having any trouble then you can check out our YouTube video tutorial for a more detailed explanation on how to twostep verify WhatsApp and secure account from hackers.