Sometimes you need your important file to be zipped and password protected so that no one can access your file on your android device. So, how can you zip your file and secure it with a password on your android device? You can do it very easily.
In this tutorial, I am going to show you How to set up a password on zip file in Android.
Follow the steps which I mentioned below
- So, first of all, you need a zipper app installed on your android device. So, you can use the “ZArchiver” app for your android device. If you do not have this app, you will find it in the play store.
- Now open the ZArchiver app and go to the location where you have your file. Tap on that file and you will see various options for the file. Choose the “Compress” option and a dialog box will appear.
- Now, rename the file if you want, set “Archive format” as “Zip”, input a password, and tap the “Ok” button. Now, it will start zipping your file along with a password.
- After the zipping is done, you can delete your original file if you want. Now, tap on the zipped file and try to open the file. You will see that it is asking for a valid password. So, you have to input your password.
- If you try to extract your file by clicking the “Extract here” option, it will ask for a valid password. Without a valid password, it will not let you extract your file. So, you have to remember your password always.
Also like: How to zip a pdf file on android
So that’s how you can set a password on a zip file and here you can see everything is done easily. I hope you have understood how you can set a password on a zip file on an android device. If you have any kind of question regarding this article or face any kind of issues related to this tutorial, feel free to ask in the comment section below, I will be happy to assist you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech solutions.