Sometimes you may need to record audio you heard in your discord account or you need to record a call from discord or you may want to make a video with your voice along with desktop audio, you can do these things in a very simple way. Today, I’m going to show you how to record discord call using OBS or recording audio in discord using obs.
So, follow these simple steps I am going to tell below:
At first Adjust OBS Setting
Before starting the recording with OBS, you should check whether it is properly adjusted or not. If not adjusted, then you should adjust. Follow the adjustment process below:
- First of all, go to the “Source” box which is located in the bottom left side of the OBS app. From the source box, click the “Plus” icon. You will see various options pop up.
- So, from that list, we will start with “Display capture”. Click on the “Display capture”, then click “OK”, and click the “OK” again. Now go to the “Settings” option which is located in the bottom right side of the app.
- From the setting option, go to the “Output” menu. From there, set the “Recording path” as per your choice, set the “Recording quality” as “High Quality, Medium file size”, set the “Recording format” as “MP4” and set the “Encoder” as “Hardware (NVENC).
- Now, go to the “Video” menu from the left side. From there, set the “Base (canvas) resolution” as “1920×1080”, set the “Output (Scaled) resolution” as “1920×1080” and set the “Common FPS value” as “60”. Then press ok.
- Now, go to the “Source” box again, click on the “Plus” icon and this time select the “Audio output capture” option. Then click “Ok, and a “Properties” window will appear. From that window, set the “Device” as “Speaker (Realtek High Definition Audio)” which is in my case. Then click ok.
- Now, go to the “Source” box again, click on the “Plus” icon and this time select the “Audio input capture” option. Then click “Ok, and a “Properties” window will appear. From that window, set the “Device” as “Microphone (Audio 2.0)”. Then click ok.
- Now, go to the “Audio Mixer” box which is located in the bottom middle of the app. From there, you will see various audio options are active. Disable “Mic/Aux” and “Audio output Capture 2”.
- Now, it’s time to start recording, to start the OBS recording, click the “Start Recording” option. You will find this option in the Bottom right side of the app.
- So, that’s our OBS settings or adjustment. Now, it’s time to record the Discord app.
Record Discord Audio
If you have done everything done as I mentioned above, you can now record the discord audio.
- First, open your Discord app and login if you’re not logged in.
- Then play audio from discord or call someone in discord.
- Whatever you are doing, OBS will capture everything.
- If you have done your recording, it’s time to stop recording.
- Open the OBS app which is running in the background and click the “Stop Recording”. Your OBS recording file will be saved automatically.
- Go to the folder where you have selected that as the recording path and you will see your OBS file is saved there. Play and listen to the file, I hope everything is fine.
So, guys, I hope you guys have understood how you can do this. It was a very easy and simple thing to do. If you have any kind of question regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comment section below. I will be happy to assist you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more solutions.