Youtube is one of the biggest video streaming platforms as of today. It has become our main source of entertainment and a platform for us to follow our favorite influencers and celebrities. That being said many people are also starting their youtube as a career choice. People are earning from their youtube videos and are slowly but surely growing for success. This has made the youtube market a very saturated place where everyone is copying each other and trying to come up with the latest new trend that will blow their channel to success. This is why many people want to unsubscribe from youtube channels. That’s why today I will tell you how to unsubscribe from all youtube channels in one click.
Here is how to unsubscribe all youtube channel in one click-
- Go to the subscription option which is on the left side of your screen then click “manage”
- Click the right button of your mouse and click inspect
- After that go to the console section
- Bellow that section copy and paste the code given in the description and press enter button on your keyboard
- Refresh the page and go to the console section the same way and paste the code and enter and you’ll find the unsubscribe button
I hope this tutorial was informative to you and if you are still having trouble then you can check out our video tutorial for a better explanation.