Facebook is a difficult spot with a thousand of people, if not millions, who roam around with their own opinions. Also, these individuals feel committed to present their assessment on anything they may discover. Furthermore, at times they may fill our posts with silly advertisements. In circumstances like these, it’s very typical for anybody to feel muggy. unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t give its clients the choice to dispose of the remark area for great. All things considered, there is a method you can use to turn off your comments on Facebook.
Facebook is a gigantic platform. This is valid on the off chance that you have numerous friends, audiences, or crowds that follow you and your life venture. They can find the need to comment on all that you post, and it very well may be a cerebral pain to manage these people. However, you can generally pull yourself back and get some security all alone. Wouldn’t it be acceptable to disable comments until the end of time? At that point you wouldn’t need to manage teens posing idiotic inquiries, women or gentlemen dropping hearts on your photographs, and then some.
Here is how to turn off comments on Facebook post-
- Go to your browser and log in to your Facebook account
- Click the arrow down button and click “setting and privacy” and click “settings”
- Click “public post” and click “edit” button of “public post comments”
- click the arrow down button and choose who can comment on your post and select “friends”
- For mobile go to your Facebook app and tap the three straight line icon on the corner
- Tap “setting and privacy” option and tap “settings”
- Tap “public post” option and choose “friends”