Learning how to edit a video on TikTok probably wouldn’t have been something you wanted to two or three years ago, yet in perhaps the most chaotic years for society, TikTok has profited. As quite possibly the most downloaded apps on the App Store and Google Play, its popularity has steadily increased consistently. It’s given entertainment, yet in addition solace and in-jokes for many, creating a sensation of solidarity for its clients. Social media monetization examples of overcoming adversity have also increased in the course of the last year, consequently it’s nothing unexpected that such countless individuals have taken the dive into creating TikTok videos themselves.
Here is how to trim a TikTok video after recording-
- Go to your TikTok app and open the TikTok app.
- Then click on the plus icon and record a video with your TikTok app.
- Now press on the Tic icon situated at the bottom right.
- After that you can see the trim option for your video.
- Select the part of the video you want to keep and click next. By doing so you will be able to trip your video on TikTok.
- Now your video is trimmed and ready to post by clicking next you can now post the video on TikTok.