Facebook is superb for staying in contact with family and friends, however now and again it can feel excessively in touch. Possibly you would prefer not to know each time your politically zealous school friend makes a status. Or then again perhaps you’re an individual from a very chatty Facebook group and you’re worn out on the notices exploding your phone. You would prefer not to block them, however you would like to quiet them without leaving the group and hurt a few emotions — fortunately, Facebook has made that conceivable.
You can turn off Facebook notifications. In the event that you have a Facebook marketing business, which incorporates a Facebook business page that you would like to get notifications about, you actually can. Facebook permits you to single out which warnings you get on what gadget.
I’ll go over the various approaches to turn off Facebook notifications on phone or desktop, so regardless of where you will be, you can have command over your notices.
Here is how to stop Facebook notifications-
- Go to your Facebook app and tap the three straight line icon on the corner
- Tap “setting and privacy” option and tap “settings”
- Tap on “notification settings” and turn of everything you find there
- Go to Facebook app info by holding the Facebook icon
- Tap on notification and turn on “block all notification”