As we all know that WhatsApp is one of the largest texting apps in the world right now and it will become even bigger since Facebook is now the owner of WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a messaging app that lets you message, send voice messages, share videos, pictures and video call or voice call with your friends and loved ones and so much more. It is a secured app so your photos and shared files will not leak and it has a share story system where you can share a photo that will disappear after 24 hours. Do you know how to setup WhatsApp? Worry not, today I will show you how to setup WhatsApp on PC and Laptop officially.
Here is how to setup WhatsApp on PC and Laptop officially-
- Open on WhatsApp and tap on the triple dot icon which is on the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on “WhatsApp web” and you will see a scanner
- Go to your computer or laptop browser and go to this link web.whatsapp.com
- You will see a QR code there, scan with your phone
- All your contacts will automatically go to your computer or laptop
- If you want to log out tap on the triple dot icon which is on the top right corner of your phone’s screen
- Tap on “WhatsApp web” and then tap “log out from all devices” and again tap “logout”
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you are having any trouble then you can check out our video tutorial for a much more detailed explanation on how to setup whatsapp on PC and Laptop officially.