As we all know that WhatsApp is one of the largest texting apps in the world right now and it will become even bigger since Facebook is now the owner of WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a messaging app that lets you a message, send voice messages, share videos, pictures, and video call or voice call with your friends and loved ones and so much more. It is a secured app so your photos and shared files will not leak and it has a share story system where you can share a photo that will disappear after 24 hours. Did you know you can see deleted messages, photos, videos, on whatsapp? Today I will show you how you can see deleted messages, photos, videos, on whatsapp.
Here is how to see deleted messages, photos, videos, on WhatsApp-
- Go to play store and install WAMR-Recover deleted message and status download app
- Open the app tap “accept” then tap the forward icon
- Checkmark whats app and tap forward icon
- Tap forward till the setup screen comes
- Tap enable, find the WAMR app, and allow it
- Tap the forward icon and tap the checkmark icon
- You will able to see the deleted messages on WAMR app
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you are having any trouble then you can check out our video tutorial for a much more detailed explanation on how to see deleted messages, photos, videos on whatsapp.