YouTube is one of the largest platforms for video sharing and streaming. It is the best social media platform today to create a career out of. Many people are becoming famous YouTube video creators today by making innovative videos on YouTube. Most of us use YouTube as a way to stream videos for entertainment or follow our favorite streamers or influencers. Today many celebrities are also coming to YouTube to market their latest projects. Tube buddy is a chrome extension that helps you watch statistics on YouTube videos. We all know how to activate tube buddy extension but many of us do not know how to remove tube buddy from YouTube channel. That’s why today I will tell you how to remove tube buddy from YouTube channel.
Here is how to remove tube buddy from YouTube channel-
- Go to your Gmail and go to manage account
- Click on “security” which is on the left side of your screen and then click “manage third-party access”
- Click on “tube buddy” then click “remove access” and press “ok”
- For removing chrome extension click the right mouse on the tube buddy extension
- Click “remove from chrome” and click “remove”
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you are having trouble then you can check out our video tutorial for a more detailed explanation.