TikTok is a very popular social media that almost everyone in the world has an account. It has become a global phenomenon during the past few years. You can watch creative videos of people there and follow your influencer celebrities. But some of us need a break sometime and have deleted their TikTok account at some point. But now you are thinking if you can get your account back. Well, you actually can get your deleted TikTok account back. Today I will show you how to recover deleted TikTok account. TikTok has a feature to recover your deleted account.
Here is how to recover deleted TikTok account-
- First of all, go to your TikTok app and open your TikTok app.
- Now click on the me option. It should be located on the bottom right.
- This should bring you to the sign up page. Click on sign up option.
- Now choose your deleted account.
- After that TikTok will want to send you a verification code. Receive the code by adding phone number and provide the code.
- After verifying TikTok will prompt you if you want to reactive you account. You should see reactive option. Click on reactive option to reactive your account.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you have any trouble following the instructions then you can check out our video tutorial.