Sometimes you may need to zip your important file on your android device and you may not have any idea how you can zip your file on an android device. If that is the case, then this article will help you, read till the end, follow the instructions, it is very easy to do. So, I am going to show you how to make zip file in Android. Follow the following simple steps:
Also love: set up a password on the zip file in Android
- So, first of all, you need a zipper app installed on your android device. So, “ZArchiver” is the zipper app for your android device you can use. If you do not have this app, you will find it in the play store.
- Now, open the ZArchiver app and go to the location where you have your files. Tap on that file and you will see various options are popped up for the file. Choose the “Compress” option and you will see that a dialog box has appeared.
- Now, rename the file if you want. Click on the “Archive format” and you will see various formats are available. We are going to make a zip file, so we will choose the “Zip” format for “Archive format”.
- After that, leave the rest of the things as it is and tap the “Ok” button. Now, it will start zipping your file. It will take a few times depending on the file size. You will see that you have created a zip file successfully.
- If you want to rename the zip file after making the zip file, you can do that as well. To do that, long-press or long tap on the zipped file and you will see various options have appeared. Choose the “Rename” option, put a new name and then tap the “OK” button. That’s it.
So that’s how you can make a zip file on an android device and here you can see everything is done easily. I hope you have understood How to make zip file in Android. If you have any kind of question regarding this article or face any kind of issues related to this tutorial, feel free to ask in the comment section below, I will be happy to assist you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech solutions.