If you’re not living under a rock, everyone knows the mega video streaming platform called YouTube. Well, YouTube has added a feature called poll card that allows viewers to vote on an asked question thus making the videos more engaging. Poll cards allow you to make your videos more interactive. You can define the title of your poll and up to five poll choices and you can actually see the result in real-time. Well, many people do not know how to create this poll card on their video.
Here Is how to make a poll on YouTube-
- Go to your YouTube channel and click on YouTube studio.
- On the left, you should see videos. Go to videos and select the video that you want to add the poll.
- Click on edit now go to the right section and click on cards option.
- This should open a new tab. Now you should see an option called add card. Click add card.
- This should open a pop up with the option poll. Click on create to create a poll.
- Now you should see a pop up where you can add a question to add to the poll.
- Please type the question and below the question you can add choices. You can add up to 5 choices. Type in the choices you want to add.
- Finally, click the create card option and you’re almost done. Your poll is now created and you just have to select the time stamp where the poll will appear. Once you’re happy click save.
There you have it. Your poll is now created. For a more visual tutorial do check our video.