Facebook is a treasure trove of photographs and recordings of you and your companions. So, here’s how to download Facebook photographs and recordings to your PC or phone. In the event that you need to save a photo on Facebook, don’t mess with outsider applications or sites. Facebook itself offers a simple downloader tool. You know, it’s not difficult to save a photo on Facebook. Simply float over the picture, click “options” at the base right and select “Download”, pretty straightforward. That is the reason I chose to write this post – sharing various strategies to download ALL Facebook photographs, recordings, and collections the faster way. Envision, with a couple of snaps, you get a duplicate of all your number one pictures. Far better, you’ll get the specific collections/photographs you need without forfeiting picture quality. You could then keep those advanced recollections in a safe spot, or offer them with relatives disconnected. For the individuals who need to close your Facebook account, you can do as such without stressing over information misfortune.
Here is how to download your Facebook photo and video-
- Go to facebook.com and log in to your account
- Go to “settings and privacy” and click “settings”
- Click on your “your Facebook information” option and click “download your information”
- Deselect all and select “photos and videos” and click “create file”
- Facebook will notify you when the file is ready and then click on “download” and unzip the file by right clicking on your mouse and clicking “extract file”