As of today, twitter is in the top ten most used social media in the world. Twitter has become a very important part of our daily life. Every day many people are joining twitter and are using it to mingle with people around the world. Many people among this new bunch sometimes have trouble finding the ins and outs of twitter. Don’t worry that’s what I am here for. Today I am going to share with you how you can download a photo from twitter.
So let’s see how to download Twitter photos easily
- First of all, you need to go to your Twitter app and open the app.
- Sign in to your twitter account if you are not already.
- Once logged in you should go to your home page and find a photo that you want to save in your phone storage.
- After finding a photo that you like please click or press on the image for a second.
- The photo should zoom in and you should see a few options on your screen. One particular option should be in the top right corner. It looks like 3 dots. Click on the 3 dot option.
- This should pop up as another option. There you should see an option named “save”. Click on the save option.
- Twitter should ask for your permission to use your storage. Give this permission (You only have to give permission once) and Twitter should save the image.
I must say twitter is one of the best places to find unique and mind-blowing photos. If you are still having trouble saving that photo then I have a video tutorial of how to download twitter photos in my YouTube channel.