YouTube is today the best platform to share innovative videos with the world. YouTube is an American online video sharing platform that is located in San Bruno, California. It was created in February 2005 by three PayPal employees. Today it has become one of the biggest social media video-sharing platforms in the world and you can get paid for people watching your video too. Many people today have started making their own YouTube channel and sharing videos. They have made YouTube a career choice and it is no joke. YouTube has given us some of the biggest influencers today and made them world-known celebrities. Many well-known celebrities are also opening their own YouTube channel for personal or marketing purposes too. One of the biggest names on YouTube is PewDiePie who started as a small gamer to now the biggest YouTuber in the world. But that is a story for another day. Many people do not know how to delete their own YouTube channel. So today I will tell you how you can delete your YouTube channel.
Here is how to delete YouTube channel-
- Type youtube.com/account.
- Click “view advance setting”
- You will find the “Delete Channel” button below, click on it.
- You have to give your password to access it.
- You will find two options “hide your channel” and “delete my channel”.
- Chose the first option and tic everything and click “hide my channel”.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you are still having trouble then you can check out our video tutorial.