You can change your Facebook profile pic without notifying everyone in only 3 minutes. We as a whole know the sensation of making a update on Facebook and in not more than minutes, we are told that a portion of our friends loved it. we get disappointed as we don’t need anybody to know or see even the moment subtleties that we update on Facebook.
Why Change Facebook profile picture?
In the event that you resemble me and don’t refresh facebook as a great many people do then you should change your facebook profile picture now and again to keep it active.
You are simply evaluating another look and need to consider it to be your profile picture.
You are exhausted and very much like changing profile picture by adding channels, outlines, and so forth
or on the other hand something that solitary you know why
Changing your Facebook profile picture is unquestionably one of those minor updates for me and I don’t need anybody to see that update in their news channel. so, in this post, I will share how to change your Facebook profile picture without notifying everyone or even anybody in 2019, so we should get into it.
Here is how to change facebook profile without notifying everyone-
- Go to your browser and log in to your facebook account and go to your profile
- Click on the camera icon near your profile picture and click “upload photos” button
- Select the photo you want to upload and click “save” button
- Click on your profile picture and then click on the three dotted icon
- You will see a “edit audience” button click on that and choose “only me” option