Twitter is a place where we share our thoughts and opinions. Well, some of us go a bit too far and tweet something that is inappropriate and hurts communities. Are you one of these people? Want to delete all your old tweets that might hurt your reputation? Don’t worry I got you covered. Today I am going to tell you how you can bulk delete tweets on Twitter.
Let’s see How to bulk delete twitter posts
- First of all, open your twitter app.
- Now go to your profile and check your tweets and how far back you want to delete your tweets.
- Then open your browser and search on the search bar tweet delete. You should come across a website called tweetdelete.com.
- You have to sign in to your tweeter account. After logging in the tweetdelete.com you can see your profile name and how far back you want to delete your tweets.
- Now you have to select a time. This shows how many days of tweets they are going to delete. You can delete up to a year-old tweet.
- That’s not all, you might want to bulk delete specific tweets containing specific words. For that, there is an option that says only delete tweets containing this word/phrase. You can select that option and type in the word. By doing so this website will personally check every tweet up to the selected date and delete every tweet containing that word/phrase.
- Finally, select the terms and conditions option and click delete my tweet.
I hope this was helpful to you and if you want a video of this tutorial, you can check out my YouTube channel.