Unless you have been living under a rock you should know what WhatsApp is. WhatsApp is a worldwide known messaging app. It is one of the largest messaging app company in the world and is now owned by Facebook. WhatsApp is a very secured app for texting and keeping in contact with your friends and family. It is a place where people sent texts, pictures, voice messages and more. That being said did you know you could back up WhatsApp on android like text, photos, videos? That’s why today I will show you how to backup WhatsApp on android like text, photos, videos.
Here is how to backup WhatsApp on android like text, photos, videos-
- Open on WhatsApp and tap on the triple dot icon which is on the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on “setting” then tap on “chats”
- Tap on “chat backup” and tap “back up to google drive” and select how often you want to backup
- Tap on “google account” and select or add account you want to backup on
- Tap “back up over” and select if you want to backup with wifi or wifi and cellular
- If you want to backup videos turn on “include videos”
- Tap on “back up” and it will start backuping
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you but if you are having any trouble then you can check out our youtube video tutorial for a more detailed explanation.