If you are a new user of discord and you want to go live on discord, this article will help you to Livestream on discord easily. You can do it very easily. I’m going to show you how to go live on the discord account.
Follow these simple steps to go live on Discord
- So, first of all, you need to make sure that you have logged in to your discord app. If you do not have a discord account, register on discord account and log in to go live.
- Now, go to the channel you have joined on discord. This is necessary to join a channel on discord so that people can watch your live streaming.
- Now, go to the “Waiting area” or a “Voice channel” from that channel. If you scroll down and keep your eye on that channel, you will find somewhere these “Waiting area” and “Voice channel” channels.
- So, I am choosing the “Waiting area” as an example. Now, I will click on the “Coffee house” which is one of the items from the waiting area and you can see that my account name has appeared.
- Now you will have two options to go live. One is “Video” and the other one is “Screen”. You can find this in the bottom left side of the app. If you want to go live with yourself, then choose the video option. But if you want to share your screen, then choose the screen option. If you want both, you can do that as well.
- So, I will select the video option and you will see that the webcam is now streaming the video. Now, I want to share the screen along with my webcam, in that case I will select the record option. After selecting the screen option, discord will show some adjustment options, adjust as per your wish and click on the “Go live” button.
So it’s a very easy and simple thing to do and if you want to join with someone else on a call, you can go live just the same way I have mentioned above. So I hope you guys understand how you can go live on discord. If you have any kind of question regarding this video, feel free to ask in the comment section below, I will be happy to help you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech solutions.