If you want to record your voice and want to edit your recording or any audio, Audacity is the best app you can start off with. You can save your audio file as mp3 format from audacity. So, how can you do that? Well, today, in this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to export mp3 files from audacity. It is very easy to do and you can do it very easily.
Follow the following instructions below for export audacity file
- So, first of all, you just need to make sure that you have the audacity downloaded and installed in your computer.
- Now, you need to open the audacity app from your desktop. You will see various buttons available in the interface of the app.
- Before beginning your recording in audacity, do some adjustments. First, select “Microphone (AUDIO 2.0)” as the voice input device, you will see this option just under the recording button. Then, select “2 (stereo) Recording channels” as recording channel, you will find this beside the voice input device.
- Then save your project before starting the recording. Go to the “File” menu, choose the “Save project” option, then select the “Save project as” option, put a file name and click the save button.
- Now, you can start recording your voice. Click on the “Recording” button and voice recording will start afterward.
- If you have completed your recording, click the “Stop” button and your recording will be stopped.
- If you want to delete some part of the audio, you can do that simply by selecting the part of the audio by the selection tool and pressing the delete button.
- Anyway, now you have to save the audio file as mp3 format. To do that, go to the “File” menu and choose the “Export” option. You will see there are several save options. From that list, select the “Export as mp3” option.
- Now, choose your location, put the audio name and select the quality for your mp3 file. I will select the “Standard 170-210 kbps” as a quality of the mp3 file, you can select the quality as per your necessity. Now, click the save button. If you want to input the artist name or track title, you can do that as well and press the ok button. And that’s it, your audio file will be saved as mp3. If you want to save your audio in other formats, you can do it from that list.
- Now, go to the location where you have saved your audacity mp3 file. Play and enjoy!
So this is how you can export your audio file as an mp3 file in audacity. So, I hope you have understood how to export audacity files as mp3. If you have any kind of question regarding this tutorial, feel free to ask in the comment section below, I will be happy to help you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech solutions.