When you are using facebook, some posts you may want to copy and then paste on your facebook wall or paste on other places. So, how can you copy text from your Facebook app?
If you want to know How To Copy and Paste On Facebook, this article will aid you.
In this article, I am going to show you How To Copy Paste On Facebook. So, read this article till the end and follow the instructions, you will be able to do it very easily. So, let’s see how to do it:
- First of all, open the Facebook app and then log in to your account. If your device does not have the Facebook app, you will find it in your respective app store.
- Now, go to the post you want to copy. Now, long tap on the post and you will see that a “Copy text” button popped up. So tap on that “Copy text” button. Your text is copied.
- Now if you want to share the copied text on your wall. Tap on the “What’s on your mind?” section and then hold a long tap on the field and paste the text. Then tap on the “Post” button. That’s it, your copied text is posted on your facebook wall.
- You can also paste your copied text on your bio if you love the text. If you do not know how to add or edit bio, read this article How to Add Edit Remove Bio in Facebook – facebook edit bio, you will be able to add your copied text on your bio.
- If you want to paste the copied text in other places. Go to that place and hold a long tap and paste. That’s it.
So that’s how you can copy text on facebook app. This is a very simple thing to do. I hope you have understood How To Copy Paste On Facebook. If you have any kind of question regarding this article or face any kind of issues related to this tutorial or want to share your idea, I am always ready to hear from you, so do not hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section below, I will be happy to interact with you.
Check out other articles related to the social media topic on 5minutessolution.com,
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook | 5 Minute solution
You will find the videos of the above-mentioned articles on our youtube channel as well. Visit my youtube channel, subscribe to my channel, watch more tech related videos and stay with me. Here is the link of our youtube channel
You can also browse our 5minutessolution.com website if you are looking for other tech-related articles.