Sometimes you may need to look at how much RAM storage your computer has. If you are looking for a way to check your RAM, this article will assist you.
In this article I am going to show you How to check RAM windows10. So, read this article till the end and follow the instructions, you will be able to check your RAM easily. So, let’s see how to do it:
Check Ram on computer Method 1: This pc Properties
- First of all, right click on the “This pc” folder from your desktop and choose the “Properties” option from the context menu. If your desktop does not have the “This pc” folder, open your file explorer, you will find “This pc”, then right click on the “This pc” folder from your desktop and choose the “Properties” option from the context menu.
- Now, look for “Installed memory (RAM)” or “Installed RAM”. That is your RAM size.
Method 2: System Information
- First of all, go to the start menu, then type “msinfo” of “system information” and open the program.
- There you will see lots of information about your computer. So, look for “Installed Physical Memory (RAM)”. That is the size of your RAM.
Method 3: Command Prompt
- First of all, launch the command prompt. To do this, go to the start menu, then type “cmd” or “command prompt” and open it. Or, alternatively, press “Windows key + R” together from your keyboard and type “cmd” in the box and click on the “OK” button, your command prompt will open.
- Now, type “systeminfo” in the command prompt and press the “Enter” button from your keyboard.
- Then you will see that it is showing you lots of information. So, look for “Total Physical Memory”. That is your RAM size. Remember that the amount shown in the command prompt is in megabyte.
Check ram on your computer or laptop Method 4: Task Manager
- First of all, go to the start menu and type “task manager” and open the task manager. Or, right click on the taskbar and select the “task manager” option. Or, just press “CTRL+ALT+Delete” together from your keyboard and select the task manager option.
- Now, go to the “Performance” tab and click on the “Memory” section. So, now look for the “Slot speed” option. If you have found the slot speed, just hover your mouse to the slot speed and it will show the RAM size along with the RAM speed.
So that’s how you can check RAM on your windows 10 pc. This is a very simple thing to do. I hope you have understood How to check RAM windows10. You can also check out another article How to check RAM type, this article will help you to know which type of RAM you are using. If you have any kind of question regarding this article or face any kind of issues related to this tutorial, do not hesitate to ask in the comment section below, I will be happy to assist you. If you want to get more tech related solutions, stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com. Also subscribe to our youtube channel 5 Minute Solution.