Casting an android phone screen on a Windows 10 computer and laptop has become easier. If you are not familiar with how to cast the Android screen on a computer screen, this article is going to help you effectively. In this article, I am going to show you How to cast an android screen on computer & laptop. So, read this article till the very end and follow the instructions carefully, you will be able to cast your android phone screen on computer easily. Let’s see how to do it:
Set Computer to Connect
- So, first of all, connect your both computer or laptop and android phone to a Wi-Fi network. You have to make sure that both your computer and android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network unless it will not work.
- Now, click on the notification icon which is located on the bottom right side of the taskbar, and select the “Connect” button.
- Then another window will appear on the right side and click on the “Projecting to this PC” option.
- Now you have to do some configuration. You will see a sentence which is saying “Some windows and android can project to this pc when you allow them to”, set the option of this as “Available everywhere”. Then you will see another sentence which is saying “Ask to project to this pc”, set the option of this as “Every time a connection is requested”. And then there will be another sentence which is saying “Request PIN for pairing”, set the option of this as “Never”.
Connect Your Android
- Now go to your android phone and slide down the notification bar from the top and tap on the “Screencast” button. Then it will search your computer and show the computer name.
- When the computer name is shown on your android device, you have to tap on the “Settings” button of the screencast.
- Then you will see on your computer screen that it is asking for “connect” permission. So, click on the “OK” button.
- After that, you will see that your computer is casting your android device.
- That’s it. You have successfully cast your android screen on the computer.
So that’s how you can do that. This is a very easy thing to do. I hope you have understood How to cast android screen on computer & laptop. If you have any kind of question regarding this article or face any kind of issues related to this tutorial, do not hesitate to ask in the comment section below, I will be happy to assist you. Stay in touch with 5minutessolution.com for more tech-related solutions.