Sticky notes is a very useful application to keep notes. Sometimes we go through some important information or some keywords which we need to memorize so that we can work with those in the future. Sticky notes help to memorize the noted things again. If you want to know how to backup sticky notes on windows 10 pc, this article will help you.
In this article, I am going to show you How to backup sticky notes windows 10. So, read this article till the end and follow the instructions, you will be able to backup your sticky notes easily. So, let’s see
how to backup sticky notes easily on my laptop or computer
- First of all, you have to copy the appdata of sticky notes. To do that, open your file explorer, go to the “View” menu, and put a check on the “Hidden items” option.
- Now, go to the “Local disk ( C )”, then go to the “Users” folder, then go to your user folder, then go to the “AppData” folder, then go to the “Local” folder, then go to the “Packages” folder.
- Now, find the “Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes” folder and open it. Then go to the “LocalState” folder. You will see various files and folders there. So copy all of them and paste into your backup folder.
- Your sticky notes files are successfully backed up.
- So, whenever you reinstall the sticky notes app or setup the windows 10 again, go to the same process again and reach to the “LocalState” folder and paste your backed up files and folders. You will be able to use your sticky notes where you left off.
So that’s how you can backup your sticky notes on your windows 10 pc. This is a very easy thing to do. I hope you have understood How to backup sticky notes windows 10.
If you have anything to say or have any kind of question or want to share your idea regarding this article or face any kind of issues related to this tutorial, do not hesitate to ask in the comment section below, I will be glad to respond to you.
Do you want more Microsoft and other tech-related solutions? Browse 5minutessolution.com and explore more solutions. And subscribe to my youtube channel 5 Minute Solution.